Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING AS PART OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY OF THE TOURS AS OFFERED BY FOOD-HOP, LLC.
Payment and Reservations
- All reservations are secured with a credit card at the time of reservation
- We accept Visa and Master Card credit cards only, no checks or cash
- We reserve the right to cancel the tour prior to commencement with full refund to customer
- 72 hour cancellation notice required to receive full refund
- A $25 rescheduling fee will apply to guests who cancel outside the 72 hour cancellation policy or need to reschedule
- Tours are not recommended for children under the age of 5 or pregnant women
- We are not responsible for loss or damage of personal property on tours
- We are not responsible for delays due to accidents, breakdowns, or adverse traffic and weather conditions on tours
- Safety and comfort are our primary concerns
- Driver reserves the right to remove unruly passengers
- Tours cancelled due to weather or unforeseen circumstances are fully refundable
- We reserve the right to substitute vehicles and alter tours whenever necessary
Duration and Timeliness
- Tour duration is from the time of the pick up to drop off
- Please allow 30 minutes grace period for all tours due to traffic delays
- Driver will grant guests a 10 minute grace period for late pick up. Later than 10 minutes of pick up time, missed tours and no shows are not subject to the refund policy
- Special requests for birthdays, anniversaries and other events are always welcome!
The restaurants on the tour do not constitute or imply an endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by Food Hop, LLC or any of its entities.